After School Care Program
What is it?
The After School Program (ASP) is designed to care for the students in our safe and comfortable environment after their attendance in EIP. Students will be able to rest, learn and play in a controlled and familiar setting allowing parents ease of mind about their child’s welfare and progress in a day care setting.
Our main concepts for the ASP in EIP(30 months to 7 years)
- Teacher to child ratio of 1:4
- Dynamics Approach intervention
- Exploratory play and activity based learning
- Bridging the gaps in child’s developmental milestones
The weekly time table includes
Dynamics After School Program Timetable
This is only an example of our timetable and activities may vary as required.
|12.00 noon - 1.00 pm||Physical Play||Pretend Play||Dance & Move||Art & Play||Motor Play|
|1.00 pm - 2.00 pm||Lunch Time|
|2.00 pm- 3.30 pm||Rest/Nap Time|
|3.30 pm - 4.30 pm||Music||Fine Motor Activities||Gross Motor Play||Imaginary Play||Messy Play|
- Sessions are conducted by teachers only.
- Lunch is to be brought from home. No nuts allowed.
- No showering involved after rest/nap time. Teachers would change diapers, if necessary.
- Outdoor Play will be at the Hip Kids Club Playground, Level 2 Forum Building
- Parents may opt to fetch their child early from 4 pm onwards.
- Parents may opt to have their child attend 1-to-1 individual therapy session and ask the therapist to collect the child from EIP centre.
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will endeavour to answer your query as soon as possible.