Extended Early Intervention Program
What is it?
The Extended Early Intervention Program (EEIP) is designed for increased intensity of early intervention for the student. Students will receive more contact time in group therapy and have more opportunities to practice and generalize skills learnt in various settings.
Our main concepts for the EEIP(30 months to 7 years)
- Teacher to child ratio of 1:6
- Specialized Dynamics Curriculum
- Dynamics Approach intervention
- Working on IEP (Individualized Education Plan) for all students
- Bridging the gaps of child’s development, in developmental milestones and academic skills
The weekly time table includes
- Academic skills:
- Social emotional development, such as development of problem solving, sharing, turn taking and thinking skills through work and creative play
- Group Speech Therapy
- Group Occupational Therapy
- Adaptive Living Skills such as:
- Using the toilet, snack preparation, eating
- Putting on and taking off shoes, and more
- Snack and feeding habits incorporated in the program (snack to be provided by the parents)
- Music and Movement
- Working on fine and gross motor skills through music, games and play
- Art and Craft
- Imaginative and creative skills through art expression using different media and materials
- Selection of program is dependent on individual ability.
- Dynamics reserves the right to offer an applicant the After School Care program instead of the Extended EIP should the child not be suited to attend prolonged hours of learning.
Dynamics After School Program Timetable
This is only an example of our timetable and activities may vary as required.
|9.00 am - 9.15 am||Welcome to School|
|9.15 am - 9.30 am||Circle Time/KUW|
|9.30 am - 10.00 am||Physical Play||Early Language Skills||Theme Based Literacy||Literacy||Theme Based Activities|
|10.00 am - 10.30 am||Theme Based Numeracy||Social and Motor Play||Activities for Daily Living||Numeracy||Fine Motor Play|
|10.30 am - 11.00 am||Theme Based Role Play||Imaginary Play||Snacks||Snacks||Snacks|
|11.00 am - 11.30 am||Snacks||Snacks||Language and Communication Skills||Language and Communication Skills||Literacy|
|11.30 am - 12.00 noon||Storytime and Vocabulary Development||Music and Movement||Sensory Play||Storytime and Vocabulary Development||Art and Craft|
|12.00 noon - 1.00 pm||Lunch Time|
|1.00 pm - 2.00 pm||Rest/Nap Time|
|2.00 pm - 2.30 pm||Theme Based Activities||Numeracy||Theme Based Literacy||Literacy||Theme Based Numeracy|
|2.30 pm - 3.00 pm||Physical Play||Social and Motor Play||Sensory Play||Theme Based Role Play||Imaginary Play|
|3.00 pm - 3.30 pm||Snacks|
|3.30 pm - 4.00 pm||Fine Motor Play||Early Language Skills||Language and Communication Skills||Language and Communication Skills||Art and Craft|
|4.00 - 4.30 pm||Storytime and Vocabulary Development||Music and Movement||Activities for Daily Living||Storytime and Vocabulary Development||Plenary|
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will endeavour to answer your query as soon as possible.